Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ratliff
Dr. David Ratliff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in London, KY, with other offices in Pikeville, KY and Somerset, KY (and 5 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management. Dr. Ratliff is affiliated with Pikeville Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ratliff has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Dr. David Ratliff has the following 1 expertise
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. David Ratliff has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 20
The Lexington office closed with zero notice. This left all patients without anywhere to turn. I suffered for many days before I could get records, and see my primary care physician who would only see me if I had found another pain doctor to treat me after this one appointment. It is inhumane that such a critical condition. I will spend the rest of my life trying to find these doctors and sue them for the suffering they have caused me.
Dr did not lay a hand on me or exam me. I am awmedically disabled and live in chronic pain. The doctor that I has seen for 7 years had died. I went to a new pain clinic. On my first visit I was treated okay and a plan was made. When I went back in a month I was seen by the PA. I was told that next time I can back that they would help me. The original doctor I saw was not there. Was told she was gone for good. So I saw Dr Ratliff. He didn't even exam me. He treated me like criminal and told me that he would ynot prescribing me anything for my pain. I left in tears. I told them that I have been in so much pain I am now on 50mg of metopropol to control my high blood pressure that I have never had before. I am unable to take care of myself or my house, clothes or pets. I am stuck in bed due to pain. I use to have somewhat of a functional life. Not now. I am so sick of being sick and no one caring.
Dr. Ratliff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pikeville Medical Center
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Ratliff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near London, KY.