- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Rosmarin MD
Dr. David M Rosmarin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Boston, MA( and 2 other locations). They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Dermatology.
Dr. David M Rosmarin has 4 locations
260 Tremont St Fl 13/14
Boston , MA 02116
800 Washington St Ste 114
Boston , MA 02111
800 Washington St
Boston , MA 02111
Dr. David M Rosmarin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David M Rosmarin has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. David M Rosmarin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David M Rosmarin
Dr. Rosmarin graduated from the New York University School of Medicine in 2005. Dr. Rosmarin works in Boston, MA and 3 other locations and specializes in Dermatology. Dr. Rosmarin is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center.