Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Martineau has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Hand Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hand Deformities
- Forearm Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Tennis Elbow
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Finger Injuries
- De Quervain Disease
- Elbow Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I have seen Dr. Martineau for my Carpal Tunnel and elected to undergo a Carpal Tunnel Release. He was so informative. His staff was excellent through the entire process. His nurse made me feel that I could approach her with any questions or concerns that my family and I had and actually followed through as promised and in a very timely fashion. They truly made the entire experience pleasant, and now I am ready to do my next one! I would recommend him and his team to my personal and closes family and friends.
13 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. David W Martineau accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David W Martineau is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dayton, OH.