Is Dr. David A Mcdonough the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Mcdonough MD
Dr. David A Mcdonough, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Beverly Hills, CA . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Mcdonough has 3 locations
120 S Spalding Dr Ste 401
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Mcdonough has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David A Mcdonough has the following 7 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
This doctor had his license suspended by the CA Medical Board
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Mcdonough - Posted on May 6th, 2018
My Doctor since 96
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Mcdonough - Posted on October 31st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Mcdonough - Posted on September 7th, 2016
I can't believe that a practice could go downhill to this extent. The doctor was excellent at one time, but something has happened. Employees leave, the practice has been at several addresses within the last 15 months, and I hardly saw any other patients in the office (for Dr. McDonough). I had to wait in the waiting room until almost all of the employees were gone for the day before I saw the doctor. I called about follow up care and received no call back. This is scary. I tried to remain loyal to the practice, but I'm done.
Brilliant but Troubled
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Mcdonough - Posted on September 3rd, 2015
I've tried to remain loyal because he's clearly very smart. But his staff tells me he's routinely hours late for work (without even checking in with his office), with absolutely no follow-up after visits. Recently he was locked out of his new office by the landlord. My final appointment was at his apartment! Very sad to see such talent go to waste. Whatever his issues, I hope he has hit bottom and I wish him well.
Breath of fresh air
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Mcdonough - Posted on June 8th, 2015
33 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Dr. David A Mcdonough Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Mcdonough, MD - Internal Medicine in Los Angeles, CA, in this video.
Dr. David A Mcdonough is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.