Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Showing 5 of 69
I have been going to see Dr McGauley for over 20-years along with the rest of my family. He was not only our doctor, but our friend. It's not often that you find a personable doctor like this. Yes, he had his days that did not go very good, but we all have had days like that. He told me from the onset of Obamacare that family medicine probably would disappear as we know it. Like many of you, I would like my medical records and have not been able to retrieve them. I will talk to the management company of the building and will post another comment if I can get any answers. I wish him nothing but the best!
Dr McGauley is a fine, caring man. I was a patient for about 10 years. The past two or three years he talked a lot about having to change or merge his practice due to Obamacare. I did not think it would actually end with him closing his practice and disappearing. If anyone has been able to successfully recover your medical records from Dr McGauley, please post the process. Thank you.
I have been going to see Dr McGauley for close to twenty years. He told me that the days of family practice may be something in the past with Obamacare being put in place. Yes, his office staff was in disarray, but he is a very good doctor. He did a lot of work for people who did not have insurance and did not charge them because he felt as a doctor that was the right thing to do. I will miss him and I hope he starts back in practice somewhere soon.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015, 2013, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
David P Mcgauley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3400 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA
Take a minute to learn about David P Mcgauley in this video.
David P Mcgauley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.