Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David I Minkoff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Chelation Therapy
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Nutritional Support
- Lyme Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
Showing 5 of 32
Dr Minkoff may offer alternatives to traditional medicine which is wonderful. However he charges so much for these services that you have to take out a second mortgage or spend your life savings to obtain them. In order to just get started it would have been $11, 500! And that was just the first 6 weeks of what he saw taking at least 3-6 months to heal. One red flag was that he takes a drop of your blood and puts it under a microscope and then projects it on a large screen for you to see. He points out a parasite and broken blood cells and says "Imagine if we are seeing 2 of these in one drop of blood, how many are crawling around in your body". That of course freaks anyone out. The problem is that he says this exact same speal to every client that comes in. Everyone has parasites in their body. Another red flag was that he ordered tests to confirm his diagnosis but as long as I paid in full we could start the treatments. The tests were around $8,000 but he was so sure of his diagnosis that treatment could be started without the results as long as they were prepaid. If he was sure of his diagnosis than why charge for tests? After the appointment with him, we were led into a room with a finance manager, much like a car dealership. It was creepy and Dr Minkoff does not care about healing patients as much as he cares about raking in the money. He could charge a fourth of his prices and still make a great living. People get scared by his parasite in the blood diagnosis and panic to do anything to get those things out of their body. I have a friend whose whole family pitched in tens of thousands of dollars to heal their son and after about $50, 000 he feels exactly the same. It's a shame because desperate people are trusting him and he is taking advantage of their fear.
44 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1974
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. David I Minkoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLifeworks Wellness Center, 301 Turner St, Clearwater, FL
Dr. David I Minkoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.