Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Frank has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
This doctor definitely works for the insurance company, not the patient. Dr. Frank was the only orthopedic doctor my employer would approve for my work related injury. He refused to accurately describe my work injury in clear, written terms to my employer and the Worker's Compensation Insurance Company. As a result, the ambiguity led to lost wages and although my injury was accepted under Worker's Comp for medical coverage (which means he was compensated)-- Dr. Frank's inability to clearly define the reason he put me out of work for 8 weeks, resulted in denial of lost wages. I lost thousands of dollars and all my sick leave and personal time. What Dr. Frank conveyed in conversations with my employer, behind my back, was inaccurate and when I complained, OIP's office manager said it was his opinion. His OPINION was the gold standard because he is a Worker's Comp doctor. He should not be giving an opinion, but he should be giving a diagnosis and treatment plan. After a 90 day period, I was able to see other specialists who were of my choosing. Dr. Frank's diagnosis was incorrect, the acupuncture treatments he provided were ineffective and his directive to cease physical therapy was all wrong. Now that I am not under his care, I am beginning to make progress in physical therapy.
Dr. Frank is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Dr. David P Frank accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Institute of Pennsylvania, 3399 Trindle Rd, Camp Hill, PA
Dr. David P Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.