Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Postelnek has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 4 of 4
Went to the emergency room for a rock in my arm that came up from the back of the lawn mower. Well 3 hours later found out it was a 4 inch metal rod from the top of the lawn mower. Doc came in and took it so I would not half to travel to Fairfax. This doctor knows his stuff, if you take time to listen and he will take care if you. Coming from a guy who spent 10 hours in the ER.... I have my arm and no infections. He is all ace's in my book. Lets try to all remember how challenging his job is and dealing with all sorts of people, I'm lucky he was working that shift that night.
25 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. David L Postelnek accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David L Postelnek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.