Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Prieskorn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 27
I had a hip replacement in 2014. Three years later I am still completely satisfied with my surgery. I was in pain for 15 years, but because of my age, no Dr. would help me until Dr. Prieskorn. He immediately assessed my issues and schedule surgery. I haven't felt this good in more than a decade. Would highly recommend.
Dr. Prieskorn and his staff in the office are excellent. Everyone was friendly and straight to the point. I had to deal with workers comp through my injury and his office did everything they could to expedite the process. He did my procedure in the same building at the Novi Surgery Center which was very convenient. Everyone I dealt with in his office was professional and reassuring. I could not say enough good things about this Dr. and his staff!
Dr Prieskorn is a very busy guy, but not too busy to spend time with you! He explained my knee pain with such patience and detail and I really felt he was listening to my questions and concerns. The front desk staff was extremely friendly, showing me how to use the coffee machine and even gave me my new favorite pen. The medical assistants were prompt and sweet. Beautiful office and decor. Would definitely recommend this doctor.
I was there a couple of months ago and have to say if it wasn't for the front desk staff to help me get to the office, I would have missed my appointment. I spoke to a Kimberly who guided me there with such kindness. Upon my arrival I was greeted by Kimberly with smiles and she felt my frustration. I don't understand how anyone could give this young lady a bad review when all she did was help me get there and was so helpful. The person who wrote a bad review must have had a bad day and took it out on social media which is sad. Dr. Prieskorn was very helpful and answered all my questions. It is a busy office and while I was there, there were lots of laughs amongst the staff that it was refreshen to witness. I would definitely come back if I have another issue. No bad experience here, nothing but laughs and smiles. I don't like to see bad reviews and had to express my good experience. You don't know the other side of what really happened in a bad review. Think twice before you ruin someone's reputation because you may have had a bad day and took it out on someone else. Not fair!
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. David W Prieskorn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Surgery Specialists Pllc, 25500 Meadowbrook Rd Ste 275, Novi, MI
Dr. David W Prieskorn is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Novi, MI.