- 43 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 9 expertise
- 1 location
Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David R Anderson has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
Showing 2 of 2
43 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. David R Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid Ray Anderson Md, 2531 Parkview Ln, Idaho Falls, ID
Dr. David R Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.