Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David R Benavides has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David R Benavides has the following 18 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Women's Health
Dr. David R Benavides has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Benavides is one of the best doctors I ever had in my experience. He takes time to listen to all of your concerns and answer any questions you have. He explains things in the best possible way and cares for his patients. If I was still living in Laredo I would never choose any other Doctor. I would strongly recommend him to any new patient who wants to be treated with care. The only thing I dislike is waiting time but it's worth it because when the doctor is wonderful you have to realize that he will have lots of patients!
My only complaint is that the waiting was very long. The place was packed so I had to wait more than an hour and a half to get seen. It's a circus in there with so many people. I almost didn't even get a seat in the waiting area. Dr Benavides was nice and he was also very helpful so that is the only upside of the long long long wait. I really wish people wrote more reviews of the different places in Laredo so that others could make better informed decisions.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. David R Benavides accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavid R Benavides Md Pa, 6930 Springfield Ave, Laredo, TX
Dr. David R Benavides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laredo, TX.