Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Reinhardt
Dr. David E Reinhardt, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Huntingdon Valley, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Reinhardt is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. Dr. Reinhardt has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David E Reinhardt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 27
My sister, who is cognitively impaired, required knee replacement and followup care at a rehab facility. Dr. Reinhardt, rightfully so, was concerned about my sister's ability to endure the rehab and asked many necessary questions. In all contacts, he treated my sister in a dignified and very friendly manner and her surgery was a great success. When there were complications in getting her into a quality rehab facility, he was very helpful in this process and she was placed in a superb facility. As for the excessive waiting time and his ego, I say who cares. I would much rather have a high quality surgeon with an overly healthy ego than someone incompetent whose bedside manner is terrific. No one likes to wait but you have to wait for quality.
Dr. Reinhardt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1993
Dr. David E Reinhardt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPennsylvania Orthopedics Associates, 727 Welsh Rd Ste 103, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David E Reinhardt in this video.
Dr. David E Reinhardt is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.