Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David C Reutinger MD
Dr. David C Reutinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chesterfield, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Reutinger is affiliated with John Randolph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David C Reutinger has 2 locations
10710 Midlothian Tpke Ste 200
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
Book Online Now
Dr. David C Reutinger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. David C Reutinger has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. David C Reutinger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. David C Reutinger - Posted on September 5th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. David C Reutinger - Posted on April 9th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. David C Reutinger - Posted on March 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David C Reutinger - Posted on July 29th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reutinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1982
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. David C Reutinger Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Reutinger, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in North Chesterfield, VA, in this video.
Dr. David C Reutinger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.