Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Ryan MD
Dr. David S Ryan has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David S Ryan has the following 28 expertise
- Ankle Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- De Quervain Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Knee Dislocation
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Tennis Elbow
- Sports Injuries
- Closed Fractures
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
Dr. David S Ryan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
No Thank You
Self-verified patient of Dr. David S Ryan - Posted on September 23rd, 2017
Ryan said we could *manage* my knee after a fall in October 2016 and to come back when the bruises were healed. When I reminded him of this at the next appointment, his reply was "I am a surgeon," yet his particulars online even used the word "manage." I told him Tylenol affects my memory and causes confusion. His reply was that many people take Tylenol with no problems. I told him I am not everyone else. I am ME! He wanted me to see a rheumatologist but said it might take a couple of weeks to get an appointment. I approved the paperwork done by a staff member. That was January 2017. I have never heard another word, and this is late September 2017. BTW--knee is doing fine without treatment. It just needed to heal.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David S Ryan - Posted on September 19th, 2014
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. David S Ryan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. David S Ryan
Athens Bone and Joint Orthopedic Clinic has been treating patients in Athens and the surrounding areas for almost a decade. Dr. John Dorris opened the doors of Athens Bone and Joint in December of 2005. He had a vision to treat his patients in an environment which promoted quality, personalized, hands-on medical care. Athens Bone and Joint is a leading orthopedic surgery clinic which continues to bring our patients the best and highest level of care possible. Dr. John Dorris, Dr. David Bacastow, and Dr. David Ryan are certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and provide one-on-one orthopedic medical care to all ages. The shared goals of our orthopedic surgeons are to examine the patient's specific needs, to accurately diagnose the patient's problem, and to treat the patient effectively and efficiently within a timely manner. Our orthopedic surgeons treat tendon pain, sports injuries (ACL tear, Meniscus tears, Rotator Cuff tear), joint pain, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, golfer's elbow, heel pain, carpal tunnel syndrome and total joint replacements. At Athens Bone and Joint Orthopedic Clinic, we care for you, but most importantly, we care about you.
Locations & DirectionsATHENS BONE AND JOINT ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC, 1010 Prince Ave Ste 115, Athens, GA
Dr. David S Ryan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.