Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David E Samanich has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Samanich was my ObGyn for many years. He helped me through fertility issues and guided me through my pregnancies. His office was one of the friendliest environments I have ever experienced. Dr. Samanich was with me through 5 births and 1 miscarriage every step of the way. He is a confident and caring professional. I cannot express how Dr. Samanich and his staff guided me while I was creating my wonderful family.
I have had a number of OB/GYN's over the years and Dr. Samanich is by far the best. He makes me feel comfortable, he talks to me like we are two people, not like he is a doctor. He is thorough and he actually listens to me when I talk. If I have a test or procedure he calls himself to follow up. I have nothing negative to report at all.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Samanich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. David E Samanich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestlake Ob/Gyn, 2001 Crocker Rd Ste 650, Westlake, OH
Dr. David E Samanich is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Westlake, OH.