Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David C Santamore has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. David C Santamore has the following 1 expertise
Dr. David C Santamore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
The above patient does not even know what this doctor does. Needs to be educated on this topic. He is a good, caring anesthesiologist who did a great job with my sedation when the surgeon did my cataract surgery. He dosen't do pain management check the facts before you rate someone or you really display your ignorance!
If I was dying and this doctors office had my cure, I would NEVER go to this office again!!!!!!!!!!! My father, a 53yr old paralyzed man, whom is on SSDI and recieves a small amount of money each month from the government, had a mere $35 dollar balance and this doctor REFUSED to see him. We were both in tears pleading to make payment arrangements for five days later and this doctor just walked out of the room and said he would not see him until the balance was paid. OUTRAGEOUS !!! The front end staff were ultmost grinning and happy to see our distress. Some kind of power trip I guess. I would not recommend this doctors office to anyone, especially if you are in Pain and are seeking some medical help.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAssisted Recovery Centers Of America Mid Atlantic, 2021 Emmorton Rd, Bel Air, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Santamore in this video.
Dr. David C Santamore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.