Dr. David S Sax Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David S Sax?

Terrible Follow Up- Dirty Clinic

I had a mohs surgery at this clinic and ended up with a terrible staph infection. Dr Sax was rushed and did a terrible job stitching me up and cut a nerve. I have a huge permanent lump and terrible headaches. When I called their office for follow up help they blew me off. I had to go to my primary Dr for follow up care. Office is poorly managed.

Deceptive

I spent $4,000.00 in this office and was totally dissatisfied. I went back to discuss my concerns and was told that the cosmetic procedure they did was fine when in fact it wasn't. They didn't even ask or try to make things right. furthermore, I never had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Sax, his assistant is the one who did the work which I had asked that the doctor do the procedure. I would never recommend this office for any procedure they are a total scam.

Great Appt.

I saw nurse practioner, Carlee, and felt comfortable and was out the door in about 45 minutes even though she took 2 little biopsies. She did them painlessly, swiftly, and with a gentle touch.

my review is so good you might think i'm being paid to write it!

I have 9 specialists in my life. Dr. Sax's office is easily the best run office. An appointment time is an actual appointment time and his use of high end technology allows quick and thorough personized care.

Second to None

Dr Sax has taken great care of my skin problems, and my husband's as well. His staff is friendly and professional, appointments easy, and the medical care is second to none. We've been patients for over 10 years, and will continue under his expert care.

Great experience!

I've been a patient of Dr. Sax's for a couple of years now. He has treated me for both medical as well aesthetic needs- I'm extremely particular about Botox and fillers and I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else!

Survey

I have been a patient for over 10 years.

Annual check-up

I would recommend Dr. Sam to everyone.

Dr. Sax has always given accurate diagnoses and followed through with appropriate treatment plans. He only schedules follow up when they are needed. My husband and I both go every six months for full body checks. He usually has something that needs to be removed, but so far I have been clear. Better safe than sorry.

mr

The BEST!

Personable, professional, and competent. Dr. Sax is the only doctor I will trust with my skin. His Botox and filler placements are perfect. I look 10 years younger. Trust him. He is an artist.

Mostly the staff spent time with me, since they had to take a sample of the tissue in question. Never did see the doctor after the sample was taken. When I returned for the procedure to remove the tissue, I never saw the doctor, just the staff performed the procedure. No one had name tags on, so don't know who told me what. When the staff told me the name of the procedure, it was said so fast and I never received any paperwork explaining what the procedure was and why that was chosen instead of other procedures. When the cauterizing we being done, I put my hand down on the chair which had metal parts and was shocked. The staff forgot to tell me to not touch any metal parts. I feel that everyone goes too fast in this office and doesn't spend enough time with the patient to explain everything. This is my 3rd cancer. Dr. Sax personality is reserved and quiet. I do not get any information out of him as to options and prevention. He rushes out to the next patient much too quickly. He's conveniently located, but I may begin searching for someone who communicates more with the patient since this is my 3rd skin cancer.

Dr. David S Sax is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.