Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David T Schroder has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David T Schroder has the following 17 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. David T Schroder has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I SAW DR. SCHRODER ABOUT 3 TIMES BEFORE MY SURGERY. I QUESTIONED HIM EXTENSIVELY ABOUT THE SURGERY, HIS EXPERIENCE, HIS RESULTS, ANY COMPLICATIONS, AND THEN I MADE MY NEEDS KNOWN TO HIM. I WANTED THE ADVANTAGE OF COMPUTER GUIDED SURGERY FOR GREATER ACCURACY IN ALIGNMENT OF THE PROSTHESIS. HE STATED THAT HE WAS VERY EXPERIENCED AND ALSO A PROFESSOR OF MEDICAL STUDENTS AND HAD WRITTEN SEVERAL PAPERS RE; KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY. HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD DO BOTH KNEES, TOGETHER INITIALLY, THEN HE AGREED TO DO FIRST THE WORST ONE AND 2 MONTHS LATER THE 2ND KNEE. ON MY POST OP VISIT 3 WEEKS LATER, I MENTIONED TO HIM THE FACT THAT MY KNEE WAS IN KNOCK KNEE POSITION, AND HE HAD AGREED TO RECHECK IT AFTER ALL THE SWELLING WAS GONE. HE LEFT TOWN AND LEFT NO FORWARDING ADDRESS OR PHONE #. HE CHARGED MY CASE TO A FRIEND OF HIS WHO DID NOTHING AND EVEN DEFENDED DR. SCHRODER SAYING, " THE THIGH IS NORMALLY A LITTLE ROTATED INWARD". I INFORMED HIM THAT I WAS NOT KNOCK KNEED BEFORE SURGERY. I ALSO INFORMED HIM THAT I HAD PAIN IN THE KNEE AND CRACKING SOUNDS AND ALSO PAIN IN THE RT HIP THAT I FELT WAS DUE TO THE ROTATION OF THE THIGH THAT DR. SCHRODER HAD DONE WITH THE SURGERY. HE REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING. I PLAN TO SEE AN ATTORNEY.
19 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Naval Medical Center San Diego
Dr. David T Schroder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David T Schroder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.