Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Shear MD
Dr. David Shear, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Shear is affiliated with Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital, Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore and Northwest Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Shear has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David Shear has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Shear - Posted on June 10th, 2013
Dr. Shear performed two operations on me and he was by far the best doctor I've had over the years. These were back in 1983 and 1985 but I'm sure he has only improved with the years. I truly wish there were more doctors around with his balance of professionalism and personal interest in his patients.
Dr. Shear is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Northwest Hospital Center
St Joseph Medical Center
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Courtland Gardens Nursing & Rehab. Ctr.
40 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1973
Dr. David Shear Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Shear's office for more information.
515 Fairmount Ave Towson, MD : (410) 494-1397
2435 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD : (410) 601-5547
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Shear is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.