Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Simenstad has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Has to be the worst Surgeon Ever, He did my hip and left me to suffer the rest of my life in pain. Beware for he knows and will keep you waiting or tell you that your pain must becoming from somewhere else and not from the surgery he performed himself. The next thing you know, he has made sure to hold you off till the Statute of Limitation has passed! Then trying to get in to see him is next to impossible.... Seriously I don't know how he lives with himself nor how he can sleep at night! I am not left to try and find another surgeon to fix his mistakes, FYI I have yet to find a surgeon since 2014 to revise my hip to a total hip! I would stay far away from this Orthopedic if you can! I am now 43 and can no longer work due to what this Dr did to me! BEWARE if I where who ever is reading this!
32 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1986
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. David J Simenstad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David J Simenstad in this video.
Dr. David J Simenstad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.