Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David T Greenberg MD
Dr. David T Greenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. David T Greenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. David T Greenberg has the following 3 expertise
Dr. David T Greenberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Worst ER physician ever encountered
Self-verified patient of Dr. David T Greenberg - Posted on September 28th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. David T Greenberg - Posted on January 6th, 2009
18 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. David T Greenberg Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David T Greenberg's office for more information.
1 Transam Plaza Dr Ste 360 Oakbrook Terrace, IL : (630) 785-9100
Locations & DirectionsMEA, 1 Transam Plaza Dr Ste 360, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Dr. David T Greenberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakbrook Terrace, IL.