Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Tannenbaum
Dr. David S Tannenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Langhorne, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Tannenbaum is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health. Dr. Tannenbaum has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David S Tannenbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Last year I experienced my first (and hopefully last!) miscarriage. I was referred to Dr. Tannenbaum after being discharged from Abington hospital (who were also great). I called the doctor that night, by recommedation of the ER physician, and asked for a checkup. I received a call from the Doctor the next morning, bright and early, and he urged me, if i was available, to come in that morning. It was there that I learned he had actually closed his office to appointments that day because he had surgery at noon - but it did not stop him at all from seeing me. He was extremely attentive, apologetic and understanding. He didn't rush me or ignore my (possibly silly) questions and he answered each without judgment or contempt. Very simply a great doctor; the standard by which all should follow.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Tannenbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. David S Tannenbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Specialists of Bucks County, 1203 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 225, Langhorne, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David S Tannenbaum in this video.
Dr. David S Tannenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.