- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Wodrich PHD
Dr. David L Wodrich, PHD is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include undefined.
Dr. David L Wodrich has 2 locations
Dr. David L Wodrich has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. David L Wodrich Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix , AZ : (602) 546-0486
- 1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix , AZ 85016
More about Dr. David L Wodrich
Dr. Wodrich works in Phoenix, AZ and 1 other location and is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital.