Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Y Wong
Dr. David Y Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance, Del Amo Hospital and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Wong has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Y Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Chelation Therapy
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Family Planning
- Nutritional Support
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Wong is a Doctor that truly cares about his patients overall health. He is not there to treat symptoms. He looks for the root cause, he listens and cares for his patients well being. He works with his patients as a team to understand what is wrong and find the best solutions to keep them in optimal health. I highly recommend him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. David Y Wong accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealth Integration Center, 3220 Sepulveda Blvd Ste 103, Torrance, CA
Dr. David Y Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.