Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Davis K Hurley
Dr. Davis K Hurley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hurley is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood, Avista Adventist Hospital and St Anthony North Hospital. Dr. Hurley has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Davis K Hurley has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Davis K Hurley has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Davis K Hurley has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Davis K Hurley is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I suffered with arthritis in both thumb joints when I finally saw Dr.Hurley. The best thing I did! I subsequently had two hand surgeries with Dr. Hurley, he is an amazing surgeon and very caring Doctor addressing all of my concerns and questions. Thanks so much Dr. Hurley, I am not suffering in pain any more!
I am 69 years old and I have Cerebral Palsy(CP) since birth. Dr. Hurley is not only a cool guy, his diagnosis is right on and very accurate. Because of my many surgeries to help my CP, my body is somewhat more complicated than the average patient. Dr. Hurley quickly saw that and made a right on diagnosis in a timely manner.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hurley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Davis K Hurley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Orthopedic, 8101 E Lowry Blvd Ste 230, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Davis K Hurley, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Denver, CO, in this video.
Dr. Davis K Hurley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.