Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawn L Mehlhaff
Dr. Dawn L Mehlhaff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR, with another office in Eugene, OR. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mehlhaff is affiliated with McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center and Sacred Heart Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Dawn L Mehlhaff has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dawn L Mehlhaff has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Dawn L Mehlhaff has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 16
I am very satisfied with this doctor. She listens to you and I do not mean she waits for you to finish talking, I mean she listens to what you say and works WITH you. She and her staff are prompt and curteous. This is one doctor that I do not dread going to an appointment with. She has changed locations and is no longer on Aerial Way. A problem I have now worked out and are happy to be back in her care.
Dr. Mehlhaff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Dawn L Mehlhaff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dawn L Mehlhaff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.