Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dawne J Collier has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Collier was nice enough and thorough, however, the office staff at her practice is terrible. They do not call patients back, fulfill requests at all, and are very rude and quick to dismiss when dealing with you on the phone. I would recommend looking at other Dr's before settling with this practice.
After heavy bleeding for almost 3 weeks, I knew it was time to seek medical advice. Dr. Dawn Collier at Women First in Plainfield took me right away and performed a complete work up. She educated me on 3 options and called me within two days with my test results so I could make the choice that worked best for my body. I felt so comfortable with letting Dr. Collier and her capable staff take me through the procedure of MY choice and I feel great. Now I have my life back and I look forward to enjoying all of the things I love to do. Thank you Women First for offering such outstanding service during this time of crisis.
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Dawne J Collier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Anthony Hospital, 2875 W 19th St, Chicago, IL
Dr. Dawne J Collier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.