Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawne A Lowden
Dr. Dawne A Lowden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Wichita, KS. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lowden is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. Dr. Lowden has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dawne A Lowden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dawne A Lowden has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Dawne A Lowden has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dawne A Lowden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
My wait was a bit longer than normal but Dr. Lowden was attending a birth (2 actually come to find out) but I was given the option to reschedule but I chose to wait. Dr. Lowden always (and all the staff at both offices) polite, friendly & go the extra mile to make me feel "at home". I highly recommend Dr. Lowden to all my clients & friends.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lowden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Dawne A Lowden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dawne A Lowden in this video.
Dr. Dawne A Lowden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.