Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dean R Bennett has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Dean R Bennett has the following 17 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Disorders
- Bone Fracture
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Dean R Bennett has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
After about my 6th skiing injury, Dr.Bennett strongly urged me to find a safer form of recreation. even though he new that I would stop skiing. The next winter, when I tore up my ankle again, I was almost too afraid to go to him for help fearing that he might slap me for being stupid. I went to see him and we had a good laugh and no slap. And he treated it, put it in a walking boot and advised me to stay off of it as much as possible and that my ski season was over . I stayed off of my skis for the rest of the season and am completely healed. and back skiing again.
Dr. Bennett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Dean R Bennett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFair Oaks Orthopaedics Associates, 3620 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 201, Fairfax, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dean R Bennett, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Fairfax, VA, in this video.
Dr. Dean R Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.