Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dean E Dagermangy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 45
Dr. D and his nurse Carla are wonderful. Doctor is so compassionate and knowledgeable, and his nurse is so sweet and helpful. They always return phone calls and Dr. D even called me on a weekend with my results. I told him how nervous I was and he promised he would call as soon as the results came back and he kept his word . So honest and kind.
Dr. Dagermangy is an excellent surgeon. I came to him for a second opinion, and he made me feel so well cared for because he is extremely knowledgeable and up to date because he is a professor at Loma Linda. He diagnosed my situation and did my hysterectomy. My recovery was easy, my problem is solved, and my scar is as perfect as I think a plastic surgeon would make. He's meticulous, which I appreciate most about surgeons. Highly recommend him!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2010, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2008, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
14 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2004
Locations & DirectionsLoma Linda University Medical Center, 11234 Anderson St, Loma Linda, CA
Dr. Dean E Dagermangy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.