Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dean A Page has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Page is an excellent plastic surgeon. He really took time to explain the options and procedures to me. He made me feel like I mattered and that he wanted to do the best job for me. He is very knowledgeable and professional while still being kind and putting you at ease. I would recommend him highly to anyone.
I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT DR. PAGE. DR PAGE HAS PERFORMED ON ME A MACS FACELIFT, A NECK LIFT, CO2 FRACTIONAL SKIN RESURFACING. BOTOX TREATMENTS. HE EXPLAINS THE PROCEDURES THOROUGHLY, AND DOES A BEAUTIFUL JOB. I COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS WONDERFUL. HIS STAFF IS THE BEST. I WOULD NOT GO TO ANY OTHER COSMETIC SURGEON. HE IS THE BEST.
30 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Dean A Page accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dean A Page is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aiken, SC.