Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dean R Schueller has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Dean R Schueller has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Dean R Schueller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dean R Schueller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
If I could give this guy zero stars, I would. Two years ago, he did my mother's hip replacement surgery. He was rude, dismissive, and arrogant. As it turns out, he did her surgery wrong. Over the last year, her hip came out of place at least 4 times. After consulting with another doctor and having x-rays and a CT scans, it was determined that it was put in at an angle that was 20 degrees off causing the hip to be unstable and pop out of place. She has since had the surgery redone (by someone else) and is having to go through physical therapy all over again.
He was unable to diagnose a very common problem I was having and, after my second visit, became somewhat condescending and dismissive. Another Dr. identified the issue on the first visit and after following the plan he (the other Dr.) prepared for just four weeks, I am now virtually pain free and back to enjoying life. I spent three months in significant pain and a few thousands dollars on tests and treatment that were unnecessary because of Dr. Schueller. This "Dr." is to be avoided.
Dr. Schueller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Dean R Schueller accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dean R Schueller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.