- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debbie S Bates PHD
Dr. Debbie S Bates, PHD is a doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. They have 26 years of experience. Their specialties include Psychology. They speak English.
Dr. Debbie S Bates has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Debbie S Bates Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Debbie S Bates
Dr. Bates graduated from the University At Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences in 1994. Dr. Bates works in Syracuse, NY and specializes in Psychology.