Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah G Bushrod
Dr. Deborah G Bushrod, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, MD. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bushrod is affiliated with MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center and Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Bushrod has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah G Bushrod has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 37
Please don' let her smile fool you. I initially went to this doctor for convenience. She seemed nice on the first visit but afterwards, it went down hill. To make a long story short, I called her office because i had several questions especially since I was over 40 and pregnant. She eventually returned the phone call but I was rushed off the phone after asking two questions. She then told me it was a limitation of questions and that she had been on the phone long enough with me. That was a red flag, so I immediately I got off the phone with the doctor and started looking for reviews on the internet, and to my surprise, she had several serious accusations about her. I think GOD that I was warned and was able to find another doctor before she had an opportunity to deliver my baby. I found a doctor who was caring, knowledgeable, and patient unlike Dr. Bushrod.
I have been going to Dr. Deborah Bushrod for 20+ years and she is the Best. She always has a smile on her face when she greets you, she asks you how you are doing and she makes sure that before you leave out, that you understand everything. She delivered my first baby and I had no complications and no pain from the C-section.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bushrod is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1982
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Deborah G Bushrod accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCapital Womens Care, 7501 Surratts Rd Ste 207, Clinton, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah G Bushrod in this video.
Dr. Deborah G Bushrod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, MD.