- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah S Kuhlman MD
Dr. Deborah S Kuhlman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Yorktown, IN. They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include Dermatology.
Dr. Deborah S Kuhlman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Deborah S Kuhlman has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Deborah S Kuhlman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Deborah S Kuhlman
Dr. Deborah Kuhlman graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine. Following her internship at St Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis, she completed her dermatology residency at the University of Louisville in Kentucky. Dr. Kuhlman is board certified in dermatology and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the Indiana Academy of Dermatology. Dr. Kuhlman was in solo private practice in Kokomo, Indiana prior to joining Lifetime Skin Care Centers. Her special interests are acne and general dermatology.