Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah R Tsingine MD
Dr. Deborah R Tsingine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah R Tsingine has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Deborah R Tsingine has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Deborah R Tsingine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah R Tsingine - Posted on November 8th, 2018
I have filed several complaints against Dr. Tsingine only to have her retaliate against me using my bad health to punish me and being legally disabled it’s effected my health drastically! Discussing my private medical history to others in the office within listening range to me and everyone else at the front desk. She lied on my records stating I’d canceled an appointment when the other doctor had actually canceled so using that as an excuse to discontinue medications. She knows I live several hours out of town so she plays games with stating my meds are done come pick up only to find they aren’t when get there as she has done for years because she hasn’t signed the order so am forced to drive back again the next day. I am legally disabled and couldn’t take the disrespect, unprofessionalism and using my health as a weapon against me to punish me for reporting her for retaliatory actions and lack of professionalism. I am going to the AMA, the State licensing board, etc against her. I’ve spoken to other patients of hers only to be told similar actions. No code of ethics or compassion.
19 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Deborah R Tsingine Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Deborah R Tsingine's office for more information.
4212 N 16th St Phoenix, AZ : (602) 263-1537
Locations & DirectionsPHOENIX INDIAN MEDICAL CENTER, 4212 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Deborah R Tsingine is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.