Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deepika K Parekh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 8
I visited Dr Parekh office and it was terrible! When you come in the door you're hit in the face with a horrible smell. They have dust on everything from the front desk to the examination rooms. The doctor talked to patients outside the room and everyone in the waiting room heard it. No one cleaned up the room after I left out. The doctors assistance's just called someone else into the room. They had blood samples on the desk. My experience was a total disaster. I don't understand how this place is open for business.
This office is bad news from the front desk to the doctor's bedside manner. The staff is rude, and the doctor was verbally abusive to her staff and patients. She left an exam door open, and was berating a patient about personal information in full hearing of everyone else in the office. She was uncooperative, and escalated to hostility when questioned. Incredibly bad experience.
42 Years Experience
B.J. Medical College
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5214 Great Oaks Ct, West Bloomfield, MI
Dr. Deepika K Parekh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.