Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Delaney D French has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Delaney D French has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Delaney D French has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Delaney D French is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. French is a very nice person, however the whole time your talking to him about your medical condition(s) he's busy typing away at the computer terminal without even making eye contact or letting you know he's listening. I even stopped talking for over 3 minutes while he typed and he didn't ask any questions. He just don't listen. I went to him for stomach problems one time and it was the same ol' thing, typing and not listening. I went away without so much as a suggestion. Two weeks later my stomach pains intensified and I went back. He finally sent me for a sonigram (SP?) and they found I had a severely infected gallbladder and I had to go into emergency surgery that night. A year later I was having more stomach problems that he ignored. I almost died this time, I had necrotizing pancreatitis and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital where I spent the next 30 days in intensive care. I changed doctors after this episode.
Dr. French is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Delaney D French accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEast Texas Family Medicine, 4201 S Loop 256, Palestine, TX
Dr. Delaney D French is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palestine, TX.