Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delia Delgado MD
Dr. Delia Delgado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seminole, FL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Delia Delgado has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Delia Delgado has the following 15 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Sexual Disorders
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Delia Delgado is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Do not recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delia Delgado - Posted on July 16th, 2019
Do not go to this office. I never met any of the actual doctors and I was already 14 weeks. They were so unorganized and had no idea what was going on. They admitted that their ultrasound machines were crappy, technology was all very old. They never answer their phones. They do not care about you. Would not fax over paperwork to new doctor without us fighting with them! Poor poor poor experience.
Absolutely love her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delia Delgado - Posted on June 16th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delia Delgado - Posted on March 30th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delia Delgado - Posted on February 12th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delia Delgado - Posted on October 19th, 2015
27 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Delia Delgado Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsA PLACE FOR WOMEN, 10011 Seminole Blvd, Seminole, FL
Dr. Delia Delgado is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seminole, FL.