Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft Jr MD
Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft Jr has 3 locations
2009 Old Lafayette Rd
Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742
929 Spring Creek Rd Ste 105
Chattanooga, TN 37412
Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft Jr has the following 24 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft Jr - Posted on July 17th, 2013
One great Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft Jr - Posted on June 20th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft Jr - Posted on September 16th, 2010
Dr. Ashcraft is great with the obstetrician side. He's actually responsible, in part, with saving the life of my sweet daughter. However, in the gynecology department, he leaves much to be desired. Completely lost when it comes to womens' issues and feelings. He tries really hard but never seems to find his way.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft Jr - Posted on September 6th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft Jr, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Fort Oglethorpe, GA, in this video.
Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Oglethorpe, GA.