Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delwin Quenzer
Dr. Delwin Quenzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Des Moines, IA and West Des Moines, IA . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Quenzer is affiliated with Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Iowa Methodist Medical Center and Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Delwin Quenzer has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Quenzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Iowa Lutheran Hospital and Methodist West Hospital
Methodist West Hospital
Orthopaedic Outpatient Surgery Center
33 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Delwin Quenzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Delwin Quenzer in this video.
Dr. Delwin Quenzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.