Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delwyn J Worthington
Dr. Delwyn J Worthington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Worthington is affiliated with Maricopa Medical Center, Kindred Hospital Arizonia Phoenix and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. Dr. Worthington has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Delwyn J Worthington has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Worthington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Delwyn J Worthington accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArizona Orthopedic Associates, 690 N Cofco Center Ct Ste 290, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Delwyn J Worthington in this video.
Dr. Delwyn J Worthington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.