Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Demetrios Panagiotou
Dr. Demetrios Panagiotou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Ridgewood, NJ. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Panagiotou is affiliated with Pascack Valley Hospital, Memorial Sloan-Kettering and Hackensack University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Demetrios Panagiotou has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Demetrios Panagiotou has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 1 of 1
Could't ask for more
Self-verified patient of Dr. Demetrios Panagiotou - Posted on January 23rd, 2017
Dr. Panagiotou is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pascack Valley Hospital
Hackensack University Medical Center
6 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Demetrios Panagiotou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.