Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise Joffe
Dr. Denise Joffe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA, with another office in Bryn Mawr, PA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Joffe is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Joffe has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Denise Joffe has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Denise Joffe has the following 18 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Addison Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Dr. Denise Joffe has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Denise Joffe is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Extremely rude. I asked questions and she seemed annoyed that I wanted to know more information regarding my HEALTH. Short and rude answers. I am absolutely SHOCKED that she is a doctor as she had no care or even interest in helping me. Very quick to get me out. Very disappointed and wish I didn't give that office my money. I've never been treated like this by a doctor before.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Joffe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Denise Joffe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Denise Joffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.