Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Denise L Klemczak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Denise L Klemczak has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Denise L Klemczak has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Made appointment for first time and was seen by practitioner. When asked for doctor was told she was not in. If they are scheduling the patient with a practitioner they should let them know in advance. I was not happy nor was happy with the treatment nor follow up call because I did not get what I went in for. Perhaps if I saw the doctor I would not had the miscommunication. Will not return but will make sure to spread the word and let people know to ask for Dr. appointment, not an unfriendly practitioner.
The office and staff fantastic!! Dr Klemczak and her associates were a blessing from heaven. My husband was deployed and I came to her office at 30wks pregnant. They were very open to alternative ideas and worked with me. I had to have a csection due to my little one was breech; they helped with ideas for trying to help me turn her naturally. Baby did not turn so csection it was and Dr Klemczak waited for my husband to be on skype so he can see the delivery of our gorgeous little girl. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you :) highly recommend...I'm sad I had to move.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Denise L Klemczak accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKissimmee Womans Health, 13 Neptune Rd, Kissimmee, FL
Dr. Denise L Klemczak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.