Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis J Courtney has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Dennis J Courtney has the following 4 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Showing 5 of 23
The "Cure" does not work. I did not lose the weight as promised and I gained back all of the weight lost. I was overcharged for the drug. I was charged for consultations, but my questions were never answered and after repeated attempts to get an answer, the Doctor stop responding to my emails and my phone calls. I paid out thousands on a Care Credit account that I am still trying to pay off after years!!!I am going to seek a lawyer to sue. Is there anyone else out there that wants to sue Dr. Dennis J Courtney???
Dr. Courtney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Dr. Dennis J Courtney accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsCourtney Medical Group, 3075 Washington Rd, Canonsburg, PA
Dr. Dennis J Courtney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.