Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors, symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis W Delpaine has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Food Allergies
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Watery Eyes
- Rheumatic Diseases
Showing 5 of 12
I HAVE SEEN DR. DEL PAINE FOR JUST OVER 3 YEARS - FOR MY R.A. . I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY DOCTORS OFFICE WHERE THEY ARE AS COMPASSIONATE, FRIENDLY, AND GENUINELY CONCERNED FOR YOUR HEALTH AS DR. DEL PAINE AND HIS STAFF. I ACTUALLY LOVE GOING TO THE DOCTOR - FOR A CHRONIC CONDITION!! HE IS HONEST, REALISTIC, AND FORTHRIGHT - AND COMPASSIONATE!! HIS STAFF IS KIND, COMPASSIONATE AND FRIENDLY. ALL DOCTORS OFFICES SHOULD ASPIRE TO REACH THE BAR SET BY DR DEL PAINE AND HIS STAFF. THERE IS NO BETTER CARE THAN THE CARE THIS OFFICE PROVIDES THEIR PATIENTS.
I have been Dr. DelPaine for approximately 25 years and when my insurance changed, I gladly paid out of pocket to see him. He has treated me with respect and competence. I will always be in debt to him for getting through the most difficult medical periods of my life. He and his entire staff make you feel like a friend.
I admit to being a weenie when it comes to doctors. However, Dr.Delpaine is the best dang doctor around and I had seen several before him. His diagnosis and treatment have and still remain spot on. He treats you with warmth and dignity and you can feel he truly cares about what's going on and really listens to you and answers all questions I have never felt rushed the staff is also very warm. Just make sure to call if you need to re-schedule a appointment.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
41 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Dennis W Delpaine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDennis W Del Paine Md Inc, 5309 Carrington Cir, Stockton, CA
Dr. Dennis W Delpaine is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Stockton, CA.