Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis S Devinney has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Devinney and Dr. Conflitti, Devinney was primary, performed my bilateral knee replacement July 2016. From start to finish everything was excellent. On my first visit Dr. Devinney sat down, making constant eye contact, listening calmly so as not to make me feel rushed, and responding to every little thing I voiced. I knew then he was the surgeon for me.
Devinney and his staff are not in touch with their patients, do not provide follow up care, he has been reprimanded for this in Texas and Florida, dreadful in office communication with Devinney, Johnson pa, and Meharry np all providing differing and at times conflicting plan of care orders and answers to your questions, Meharry will even refuse to allow you to speak with the surgeon to clarify conflicting plan of care orders, along with questionable surgical skill. After 3 failed surgeries all by Devinney, Devinney referred me to a surgeon in Dallas who advised me any surgeon who knew what they were doing could have fixed my hip injury in one surgery and I would still have my mobility. Unfortunately, I am permanently crippled due to too much bone being taken off my hip and at the wrong angle. Please be careful and research your surgeon.
If he did not have the front office staff it would be a much more pleasant experience. The back office staff talks about you within ear shot and it is not nice. I love the doctor and his NP/PA Jason Johnson. Very friendly and spends time to find out everthing. Nurse is attentive and usually returns calls timely. I would use him again but would like to see some revision of staffing.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2013, 2011, 2014, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Botsford General Hospital
Dr. Dennis S Devinney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dennis S Devinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.