Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis E Johnson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Dennis E Johnson has the following 11 expertise
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Dr. Dennis E Johnson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dennis E Johnson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Dr. Johnson might me a excellent surgeon, however I could never get the benefit of his skill, since his office staff was not even allowing me to have a consultation to evaluate one single tumor to be removed without me having to pay cash for expensive, extensive most likely unnecessary testing. Office staff is not at all accommodating. They set up appointment, confirm the appointment and then cancel it. I live 1 hour south of the office, but no apology for my inconvienence.
He has difficulty explaining cancers and is very evasive when questioned. Because his father and uncle were prominent physicians locally, it seems that Wellspan felt this connection would help him establish a following. You can travel less than an hour away from York, PA and receive much better care when faced with a cancer diagnosis. He spends more time staring at the computer screen than talking with his patients.
Dr. Johnson performed my thyroidectomy. He did a great job! Recovering from the surgery wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected. I went back into the office 1 week after surgery to have the steri-strips removed, and I couldn't be happier with the scar! It has healed beautifully. Dr. Johnson isn't chatty or overly friendly, but he is a great doctor regardless. He tells you what you need to know, answers questions you have, and does his job wonderfully. I am very glad I decided to have him perform my surgery, I wouldn't go to anyone else!
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Dennis E Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsApple Hill Surgical Associates, 25 Monument Rd Ste 220, York, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis E Johnson, MD - Surgery in York, PA, in this video.
Dr. Dennis E Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.