Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dennis L Karsh
Dr. Dennis L Karsh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winfield, IL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Karsh is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Karsh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis L Karsh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dennis L Karsh has the following 14 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
Dr. Dennis L Karsh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 6
Dr. Karsh has been my cardiologist for 2 years and, before that, he treated my mother for almost 15 years. He quite literally saved her life. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and willing to spend time discussing treatment and answering questions. He was extremely patient with my mother, who was in her 80s and had a hard time understanding about her condition.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Karsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Dennis L Karsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- HealthLink PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, 25 N Winfield Rd, Winfield, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis L Karsh, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Winfield, IL, in this video.
Dr. Dennis L Karsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.